- International delivery information
1st June 2020
Due to COVID-19 all freight services are experiencing international delivery delays in all destinations due to limited airline capacity and government restrictions as a result of COVID-19. Australia Post and other couriers are working with partner airlines and other postal operators to move items as quickly as possible and clear backlog.
Parcel service impacts
We’re making every effort to meet delivery times, however, the changing nature of both airline haul capacity and delivery services in destination countries, regions and territories means that these delivery estimates should be used as a guide only. Further delivery delays will occur with countries/cities in lockdown.
Delivery timeframes will vary due to limited air capacity and flight cancellations. Where necessary, alternative routing by seamail for parcels will be used.
Estimated International Delivery Speeds – We anticipate 10-30 business days for any international destination. Please leave a minimum of 10 business days after the estimated delivery speeds indicated to raise queries on items traveling via air, and 30 business days for items traveling via sea. Note also:
- exclude any time spent in Australian or overseas customs and may be subject to delay due to causes outside of Australia Post’s control
- are based on metropolitan locations within the overseas location, and that more time may be required for rural or remote locations
- includes the time required for lodgement to leave Australia, and the time required for delivery within the overseas location
Thank you for your patience.
Estimated international delivery speeds
^ Please note: The Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in the United States of America (USA) is being heavily impacted by increased volumes through their facilities and civil unrest in addition to the COVID-19 pandemic response.
Despite our best endeavors, it is therefore likely that some items will take longer than the stated delivery times and we ask for your understanding.
* Items arriving in the Auckland port are currently experiencing processing delays due to the increase in eCommerce volumes from USA, UK, and Australia. Despite our best endeavors, it is therefore likely that some items will take longer than the stated delivery times and we ask for your understanding.
- Free shipping in Australia over $99 !!! (Standard tracked shipping only)
- Flat rate shipping AU$9.95 in Australia. We aim to ship orders within 72 hours of receiving your order.
- We are not responsible for lost, returned and unsuccessful deliveries due to wrong address given or courier and Australia Post issues that are out of our control.
- All orders in Australia have tracking through a courier service or Australia Post.
- In times of high demand such as sales and holiday season, orders may take up to 3 weeks, please purchase ahead. Express shipping is also available for an extra fee.
- Please leave a note at checkout if you require delivery by a particular date for a special occasion.
- International orders welcome, please enter your shipping address and the cost will be calculated at check-out automatically.
- International orders do not have tracking. Emondo Kids take no responsibility for lost international parcels without tracking.
- Australia Post quotes up to 10 days delivery within Australia and 21 days for most International destinations.
- All prices on our site are in AU dollars. Your credit card company will bill you with your local currency at the current exchange rate.When ordering outside of Australia, the recipient is responsible for assuring the product can be legally imported to the destination country.The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are imposed once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient. Emondo Kids has no control over these charges, nor can Emondo Kids predict what they may be.Customs, duties, and taxes are non-refundable: so a shipment that is refused because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping and any return shipping charges will not be refunded. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, we strongly suggest:
- Providing a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
- We’re happy to offer a refund or an exchange for any items that are faulty, however we do not refund due to change of mind.
- Free Pick Up from Kuluin, Sunshine Coast, QLD 4558