- Free shipping in Australia over $99 !!! (Standard tracked shipping only)
- Flat rate shipping AU$9.95 in Australia. We aim to ship orders within 72 hours of receiving your order.
- We are not responsible for lost, returned and unsuccessful deliveries due to wrong address given or courier and Australia Post issues that are out of our control.
- All orders in Australia have tracking through a courier service or Australia Post.
- In times of high demand such as sales and holiday season, orders may take up to 3 weeks, please purchase ahead. Express shipping is also available for an extra fee.
- Please leave a note at checkout if you require delivery by a particular date for a special occasion.
- International orders welcome, please enter your shipping address and the cost will be calculated at check-out automatically.
- International orders do not have tracking. Emondo Kids take no responsibility for lost international parcels without tracking.
- Australia Post quotes up to 10 days delivery within Australia and 21 days for most International destinations.
- All prices on our site are in AU dollars. Your credit card company will bill you with your local currency at the current exchange rate.When ordering outside of Australia, the recipient is responsible for assuring the product can be legally imported to the destination country.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are imposed once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient. Emondo Kids has no control over these charges, nor can Emondo Kids predict what they may be.
Customs, duties, and taxes are non-refundable: so a shipment that is refused because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping and any return shipping charges will not be refunded. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, we strongly suggest:
- Providing a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
- We’re happy to offer a refund or an exchange for any items that are faulty, however we do not refund due to change of mind.
- Free Pick Up from Kuluin, Sunshine Coast, QLD 4558