🎄 Nothing tastes better than home baked goods made with love and eaten with pure joy. Share the joy and make lasting memories with your children with our Christmas Bundle pack.
Yes, you’ll make a mess.
Yes, you might burn the edges.
Yes, Gingy’s eye is down next to his belly button…..but yes, you will love every minute of it!
All the ingredients you need to make the tastiest Gingerbread, are conveniently packed in a reusable container so all you have to worry about is mix, bake and eat! 🙌
Decorate your gingerbread in style, from a traditional Christmas theme 🎄to a tropical summer vibe 🌴. Or go wild and freestyle your designs and bring out your inner Van Gogh! 🎨
We’ve made it easy for you, so you can make it easy to win the parenting game.😁
What’s inside the Jar:
- White flour or GF flour (depending on your request)
- Brown sugar
- Mixed spices
- Ground ginger
- Baking soda
What you'll need:
- 125g of your choice of butter
- 1/2 cup Molasses, Golden Syrup or Honey
- 1 x Egg (or egg replacement)
How many Cheeky Gingy will it make?
- Depending on the thickness of the dough this batch will make roughly 18-25 Cheeky Gingy !
Simply beat the soft butter with the Molasses, Golden Syrup, or Honey, and egg yolk (or vegan egg) until creamy and smooth.
Add the contents of the jar and mix until a soft dough forms.
Knead into a ball, wrap and chill for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Roll out gingerbread dough to about 3mm (if it's sticky roll between two sheets of baking paper or cling film) and use the cookie cutter to make little Cheeky Gingy shapes.
You can decorate your Cheeky Gingy with some Christmas Smarties (included), chocolate drops or mini marshmallows before cooking, or add afterward with a drizzle of icing.
Transfer to baking trays and cook for 10-15 minutes until golden and set.
- Ice and decorate when cold.
Now eat them and don’t forget to have fun making them!
- Once used keep the container for daily food storage!
We have even made a video for it, if you like me, need that extra visual clue!
Our Christmas Bundle has been super popular this week, why? Because the Cookie Mix is absolutely FREE! That's a saving of $16!
Get your hands messy and engage the kid’s creativity by baking our famous ‘Gingy’ gingerbread cookies, and then create the perfect festive scene using the Gingy plate and Magic Instant Snow for your masterpiece. Hours of super tasty fun!
You are welcome! ;)